The generous autumn of 2012 has prepared another special event for our Club – Joint Meeting with the Professional Negotiators Club on October 31.
There is no need to tell you how crucial negotiation skills are in various spheres of our life. We all know that it is of utmost importance to constantly develop as a negotiator as well as learn new techniques that help us to efficiently achieve our goals.
On October 31 the Professional Negotiators Club will welcome the Chamber Toastmasters Club at their weekly meeting that will be devoted to the topic MANIPULATIONS IN NEGOTIATIONS.
The agenda of the meeting foresees:
1. Introduction and welcoming word by Oleg Demchik, President of the Professional Negotiators Club.
2. Presentation of experts and techniques for practice.
3. Demonstration of the case on manipulations in negotiations.
4. Practical exercises in groups.
5. Feedback from expert negotiators.
6. Conclusions and closing remarks.
Place: American Councils office, 20, Esplanadna St., 6th floor (Metro Station “Palats Sportu”)
Working languages: Ukrainian and Russian
Entrance fee is negotiable.