In order to give some spring energy, light and inspiration to our members and friends, Chamber TM Club is pleased to announce Professional Speeches Marathon to take place on May 14, 2014.
It is a great opportunity to:
– promote your business/organization/project/service;
– present your business ideas and get feedback from the audience;
– share insights, challenges and perspectives of your professional field;
– voice your “customer view” of a selected industry;
– improve your business-presentation skills.
The rules are simple:
– register as a speaker until May 6, 2014 (hurry up – the number of participants is limited);
– select a topic of your business interest/competence
– make a speech out of your own experience
– use any visual/audio/other aids and formats to make your speech brighter;
– be ready to speak for 5 – 7 minutes and answer questions for 2 – 3 minutes;
– enjoy giving your presentation and get evaluation after the meeting.
If you feel like trying it but do not know where to start, contact your Chamber Toastmasters officers team:
President, Ms Olena Krynychna (firstname.lastname@example.org)
VP Education, Ms Maryna Gotovkina (email@example.com)
The event starts at 19:15 on May 14, 2014 at PwC Office (75 Zhylyanskaya str.)